- No one's uncrasheable. But I knew that
- Protective kit works. Spend money on it, it's a genuine investment.
$100 for a riding pant is better than Rs 1,50,000 for a knee-reconstruction or worse
- Have a sinking fund for kit. So when one part is wiped out, there's cash at hand to replace it
- Nothing is foolproof. Eventually a fool will blunder through your defenses...
not much you can do about that (Thanks for the tip, Murphy)
- Be even more careful when riding. Maybe there was space to overtake this jackass from the right... maybe I didn't spot it?
- Dirt's nomadic. Sometimes it sets up camp in places you don't expect it
- Apologies do not reduce pain or injuries at all
- Not being able to ride sucks. Not being able to walk sucks only a little less
- I love my wife a lot more than I know