Sep 21, 2006

My next helmet

I have been watching this motorcycle helmet for a while. And now I am convinced. My next helmet will be a Shoei X-Eleven (US) or X-Spirit (elsewhere) Kagayama Replica TC-2 or -5 (the blue one).

This is currently Shoei's top spec helmet and I think the colours look good enough to make me gush like a giggle school girl. As y'all are aware, the wife reads the blog (hint, hint) and hopefully, so does my rich-enough-to-have-diamond-fillings Uncle (hi, your dearest nephew here... call me) who's not doing too well health wise and is planning to leave me his expansive estate (er... think charity...).

It also happens to list for $450 (ebay) to $700 (shoei's site). So it might be a while coming...

Here's some pics (racing ones from Suzuki Superbikes, others from newenough.com). Please clean up any drool. I've already cleaned up mine.


Shoei X-Eleven Kagayama Blue Replica
Shoei X-Eleven Kagayama Blue Replica
Shoei X-Eleven Kagayama Blue Replica

No comments: