May 1, 2006

Blogs get boring

Before I started blogging (that was just a few months ago), I started by searching for other motorcycle blogs. A sort of checking out the competition, if you will. However, today, I visited those blogs after several months and found that their content had not changed one bit. A bit disappointed really. Which brings me to my sudden disappearances. I generally try to post at least twice in the day (my firm belief is in the empty the magazine school of shooting. If you shoot enough, one them's bound to hit the target, eh? Ditto good blog posts). But I have trouble with this on specific days. Sunday is one. The wife usually takes a dim view of time spent at the keyboard on that day, plus MTNL's CLI Internet absolutely sucks when it does not work. At other times it's just OK. I had applied for a Triband connection, but it's been six months. The other is the period between the seventh and thirteenth of the month. This is my busiest time of the month, and I find it hard to post up. Sorry...

No comments: