Oct 19, 2007

New layout at the blog

The more I look at it, the new three-column layout looks bad. Like really cluttered and really bad. Sorry. I have, however, in the process, learnt a little bit about tweaking the template settings. Hopefully soon, I'll have some time to put all I've gathered to good use and pull off a better design.

On the other hand, if any of you (first_synn?) have design ideas on the blog and have the expertise to help implement it, please get in touch with me, I'd dearly appreciate the help.

4 comments:

first_synn said...

Too drunk at the mo' to comment usefully. Expect suggestions tomorrow.

(P.S. You may chose to not publish this comment. :-D )

rearset said...

Au contraire, my friend. I do choose to publish that comment! :-D

first_synn said...

:-D

Done. Check your mail.

bg said...

Well... I have a tendency to go in for blackish themes... which is y i designed my blog to look all blacky... link is chaosprophetdotblogspotdotcom
feel free to copy the css settings...