Nov 16, 2007

I'm a postie: PayPerPost

I just signed up for PayPerPost. That's a service that ensured that you get paid to blog. It is probably the most popular of the paid blogging services and the payouts range from $5 to $20, or even more should you be prolific and good enough, I'm told.

I heard about them when I was doing background research about revenue streams from blogging and they came up repeatedly. Their website is easy to use, opportunities to earn money are plentiful and if you are careful, you can usually find something relevant to your blog to write about.

I'm a total newbie to the site at the moment, though, so I haven't explored the opportunities for social interaction and stuff. What I have learnt is that the site is a useful place to write about stuff I life and earn money from that writing.


As I've said before, all the earnings from the blog go towards feeding my motorcycle obsession. And that's exactly what I intend to do with monies earned from this and other PayPerPost posts.

If you are a blogger, and short on cash to feed your dreams, PayPerPost should be something you need to be exploring pronto! Ready to sign up? Use the convenient referral button on the left sidebar!