The other news of interest of us, bikers is that helmet maker KBC in here. They're going to have two ranges of helmets. The lower one is called Sparx. Excellent finish, great designs and neat looking visors make up the entry-level range. Vega is set to be the Indian Sparx distributor, so expect the helmets to go on sale very shortly. Blog reader Shadab says he's already spotted the helmet on sale. The company is still looking for a distributor who can handle the KBC line of premium, expensive helmets.
Price ranges are as follows:
Sparx full face and motocross helmets should range from Rs 4400-5500
KBC full face helmets should be Rs 3800-12000
KBC motocross helmets should be Rs 5500-7000
KBC half-face helmets should be Rs 1800-4500
All KBC helmets meet ECE22.05 and US DOT standards, and most full face helmets meet Snell standards as well.
- Auto Expo 2008: Bajaj Discover 150, Blade & XCD Sp...
- Auto Expo 2008: Bajaj-Kawasaki
- Auto Expo 2008: Bajaj-KTM
- Auto Expo 2008: Hero Honda
- Auto Expo 2008: Honda
- Auto Expo 2008: Kinetic
- Auto Expo 2008: Royal Enfield
- Auto Expo 2008: Suzuki
- Auto Expo 2008: TVS Concepts
- Auto Expo 2008: Yamaha YZF-R15 & FZ
- Auto Expo 2008: Electric bikes/Chinese Manufacture...
- Auto Expo 2008: Sparx, KBC Helmets
- Auto Expo 2008: Triumph
- Bajaj Discover 150, Blade and more