Dec 29, 2006

Rearset's Annual Motorcycle Awards

As a self-respecting motorcycle 'publication,' I am now mulling over whether or not I should be having an annual awards thing at the end of year.

Arguments in favour:

  • Everyone has one. So why not me?
  • Allows me to celebrate my favourite launches and decry those I didn't like at all
  • One more post for the old blog. Ideally with loads of ads
  • Will give the blog a semblance of real authority
  • People will flock to my blog and I'll make a pot of money
  • Bike makers will advertise 'rearset's Bike of the Year 2007'
  • Rearset has officially lost touch with reality and will back in a moment... where's that can of Heienken?
Arguments against:
  • Everyone has one. So why not me?
  • It's a lot of work
  • Will give the blog a semblance of real authority... do we want that?
  • People will mock my blog
  • Bike makers won't advertise 'rearset's Bike of the Year 2007'
  • Rearset has officially found that can of Heienken...
Oh well. I'll take the plunge.

Rearset's Bike Of The Year Awards...

Coming soon...

Awards for everyone! Guaranteed!

In association with:
No one at all

All are invited.

Please await the logo release which will happen right here, at your favourite blog...

Stay tuned...

Watch this space...

Come back here for more...

More after the break...

Coming up next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logo for ur Blog..??

Like I have one for mine..??