Feb 3, 2007

Dani Pedrosa, Moto GP Champion 2007

If that were to happen, this would be the song playing the background as the chaps at the TV station played back glorious slow mo footage from his season's worth of glory. Apologies to Freddy, Queen and anyone offended by the idea of Dani winning the title.

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few (And Hayden forgave me)
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face (My head's a bit low... can't help it)
But I've come through

Wee are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
Wee are the champions
Wee are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause wee are the champions of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
Honda, and my light weight brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses (Was not in my contract)
No pleasure cruise (Was not in my contract either)
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race (as in anyone over four feet)
And I ain't gonna lose

Wee are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
Wee are the champions
Wee are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause wee are the champions of the world
Image: Honda Racing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one hope Rossi socks it to 'em all in 2007, and takes his title back from Hayden. One last time. The Great Italian must win the title one last time... :-)