Jun 13, 2007

Morning Fall: One of the awesomest short films I've seen yet


I found this film here, and thought it was utterly brilliant. Google Video hosts this one and they have a film summary that reads
A mysterious man wakes up on the side of the road, injured and confused, the morning after a motorcycle crash - but where will he end up when he can't find his way home?
The film was directed my Edward McGinty and from what I can tell, won the Best Live Action Short Film award at Malibu 2007. Info is skimpy, but here is the IMDB link and I'm sorry to say that this is all I've been able to find out. Anyone know more? Please post a comment.

UPDATE: If the video doesn't play from Google Video, here's another link

@anon
For the one who thought I was visiting too much of YouTube, here's some Google Video for a change... heh heh

4 comments:

Hrishi said...

Oh man, that was some hard hitting stuff :(

Anonymous said...

< speechless >
keep posting more stuff like this and I will actually quit

smoking

Anonymous said...

@anon
For the one who thought I was visiting too much of YouTube, here's some Google Video for a change... heh heh

lol....

911films said...

Hey Guys, I am the writer/director of "Morning Fall" - thanks for your positive comments about the film - if you really dig it, please go to www.delta.com/flyinmovies and give it your 5 star rating - I could really use your vote - just click 5 red stars & click submit - that's all - thanks a million for watching. xoxo, Eddie McGinty